I made a kid laugh today — in fact, I made my whole family laugh — and that’s good enough for me.
A friend stopped by the other night and showed me a little bit of Easter techno-magic that had me so in stitches I couldn’t wait to share it. Here’s how it goes:
1) Go get yourself a box of Peeps. Any color will do, but there’s nothing like the original, God-given yellow.
2) place a single Peep on a small plate in your microwave.
3) Set timer for 10 seconds and gather ’round ye olde microwave for the hijinx.
4) Watch your Peep inflate to enormous proportions, then instantly deflate.
5) Laughing, laughing, and more laughing. Insert another and repeep.
Make ‘em laugh